Friday, January 27, 2006

Yep it's all about the Pot


No....not the that kind of pot...but yes Clay and pots. So the other day in my bible reading I came across another little jem in Jeremiah it goes something like this....

The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said. "Go down to the shope where clay pots are made. I will speak to you while you are there." So I did as he told me and found the potter working at his wheel. But the jar je was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so the potter squashed the jar into a lump of clay and started again.
Then the Lord gave me this message: "O Isreal, can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand.

Well ya see the same is true for me....I guess I'm clay and God is gonna put me on his wheel and shape me. Which should be wonderful, not always easy cause this clay might not always work with God. But I know that he will shape me as he wants me to be and that's the cool thing about it. Just something neat to think about....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »