Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Australia here I Come!


Alright....so I had a little more time to edit this one and get some more stuff in it. Alright so most of you probably know, but this girl is leaving for the beautiful country of Australia on Feb 19th 2006. Yes! I'm very excited and can't wait to start my beach to bush DTS with YWAM. Basically taking a dts is like going to bible school except a little more focused on evangalism and missions work. So it will be so grand an I'll get to share Jesus with many people....pretty sure there isn't anything more exciting than that.
Well as it gets closer to the date...now only a month eexactly...I find myself completely thinking about things that i need to bring, do, or remember and it gets kind of crazy. But I know God will make everything run smoothly and even if it doesn't that's alright too. I know I've said it more than one before, but if any of you get the chance send a prayer up for me. Thanks it means alot. :)
Maegan

3 comments:

Stephen and Melissa Thiessen said...

Yay for Maegan! I'm super glad you have a blog now. When you are in Australia you HAVE to post pictures and write about stuff...how else are we going to know your still alive!
love you!
Meliss

Anonymous said...

Maegan!! I will forsure be praying for you as you answer God's calling for your life right now. I'm really excited to hear about all that He has in store for you. Keep me updated, luv ya lots and lots.
God Bless,
Jules

Anonymous said...

well, we just dropped you off at the airport, Mom & I are so thankful that you have come into our lives, this is one of the most diffucult things we have ever done, let you go! You were given to us as a gift from God, and you have blessed us with so much, I pray that you would experience life like Jesus wants you too, I love you more than words can discribe, your dad forever.