Monday, January 23, 2006

A quiz I stole from Melriss

[A is for age]: 19 tomorrow.
[B is for booze of choice]: hmm good question....
[C is for career:] Well I'm not all too sure what I'm going to do for a career possibly teacher...oh I'm going to be a tattoo artists...lol.
[D is for your dog's name:] the Brandster...okay so it's brandy but meliss already said that.
[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Deoderent, toothpaste forsure cause that's just gross if you don't, cover girl maskara very important, who knows what else...
[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:] Well I don't have one particular one... alright I do it's called "O praise him (All this for a king) David Crowder Band. love the piano at the beginning
[G is for favorite games:] Crib, scum, Game of life, Payday...would you like me to keep going...
[H is for hometown:] Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
[I is for instruments you play:] paino..alittle...I played the trumpet for a year!
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Strawberry forsure.
[K is for kids:] oh not yet...
[L is for last kiss:] not sure...my mom
[M is for most admired trait:] compassionate?
[N is for name of your crush:]my aussie boy
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] almost had to get my appendix taken out... oh and I axed my foot but I didn't have to stay the night
[P is for phobias:] not many altho needles are a little scary
[Q is for quotes you like:] There is no such thing as good or bad, but thinking makes it so; to me it is a prison. Shakespears Hamlet. "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" Phillipians 4:13
[R is for biggest regret:] I'm going to have to go with melissa and saying spekaing before I think.
[S is for sweets of your choice:] lemon squares and cheese cake is grand
[T is for time you wake up:] well lets see this morning I got up for work at 5am, but when I'm not working something like 12 (noon).
[U is for underwear:] I wear them... yes
[V is for vegetables you love:] I like Asparagus...and artichokes mmmm sooo good, lots of others too.
[W is for worst habit:] alright so sometimes I bit my nails and I hate it!
[X is for x-rays you've had:] none I haven't broken anything or ever need to get one oh I guess I got them for my teeth sure...
[Y is for yummy food you make:] I make pretty good pitas and spagetti sauce.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] pardon...