Thursday, January 19, 2006

We have a Cd cover pic now all we need is a band!


Yeah that's right pretty sure we look really good there...anyway that's really not what I want to blog about today....rather I would like to share a little bit about what I read the other day...it goes something like this.

The Lord gave me a message. He said, "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokes[woman] to the world."
"O sovereign Lord," I said, "I can't speak for you! I'm too young!"
"Don't say that," the Lord replied, "for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don't be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and take care of you. I, the Lord, have spoken....You are to build others up and plant them....Get up and get dressed. Go out and tell them whatever I tell you to say. Do not be afraid of them. For see today I have made you immune to there attacks. You are strong like a fortified city that connot be captured, like an iron pillar or a bronze wall."
Jeremiah 1:4-8, 10b, 17 & 18

I read this last night and it was basically how I felt. God is telling me to go and speak on behalf of him...there for I have to go. And even if it seems like I'm to young, (which I'm only 19) it doesn't matter cause God says so. He will be with me and help me. So I found it kind of neat that I read this. However, I think we are all called to be spokesmen/woman of God, just called to a different place....I dunno...think about it and tell me what you think...
Maegan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs!
Yeah, so tonight at youth was pretty awesome...and i think all of us here in North America take way too much of what God has given us for granted! Just decided i would be God's "spokesperson" and say that! So remember if you ever think that you don't have enough think about the people in this world who have NOTHING. And if you find yourself complaining about how slow traffic is or how there is nothing in your house to eat...think again...some people go days even weeks without eating. Stop complaining, and stop wishing for more. There's so much more to life than things. That's all i have to say. (other than i love you maegan!!!)

Love,
Tamarah

Anonymous said...

What a great site Ralph lauren area rug the basics in how to play craps Austin hepa filter Olympus vs. kodak digital camera Fundamentals of baseball http://www.affiliateprograms3.info/Online-securities-training-cours.html Discovery hse land rover http://www.digital-cameras-best-reviews.info/Dvd-players.html hardware peripherals plotters Quotes on divorce tennessee volunteer car floor mats anne suzuki asthma trials manchester codefree and portable dvd players roxio dvd player software Quitting smoking hypnotists in delaware county pennsylvania order easy phendimetrazine on line