Friday, January 20, 2006

A distracted mind

First off I'd just like to show this really wicked awesome picture of me bench stomping....yeah we made it up...but it's a really good hobby, you all should look in to it. The picture on my right would be of new years eve when Tamarah and I decided that we should try and kill the bench...for random reasons that are to not be explained....So we proceeded to stomp
on the bench. whew.. now that I've got that out of my system....

The title of the day is distracted mind...for the obvious reason that my mind is occupied with things such as....wait for it...Australia! I'm finding myself staying up to ridiculous hours of the night thinking of all the things I have to do or am going to forget. It gets pretty intense and I can't ever fall alseep. I'm not freaking out or anything, my mind just won't shut off. I send a quick prayer up and it seems to work for the moment and then I just keep on thinking....so here is the deal if anyone has any tips or things that I should know/remember for when I'm traveling or what I should bring leave me a note and then I can write all of your ideas down...hopefully that will help...
feel free to leave one even if it's a funny tip I always like those too.
Maegan

2 comments:

Stephen and Melissa Thiessen said...

Maegs,

I've done that WAY too many times. Let my head get the best of me. Just rest in God's hands...he will take care of every detail and he knows what you need!
I'm getting excited for you...but also sad. I wish I was going with you! My little baby sister all by herself out there in the world!
You'll do AWESOME!
love you
your sis

carissa said...

YAY!! I'm so excited that you have a blog finally!! Oh Maegan..I am soo jealous that you get to go to Australia. You are going to have a blast and learn so much!! I dont' know any advice really to give you...but just have fun, and take one day at a time. I'm sure you'll get homesick at one point but just think about the little time you have in Australia. It doesn't pay to get homesick about it, cause when you come back home you'll wish you were still there.