Saturday, January 13, 2007

Home safe and sound!

Hey everyone,
So I made it here safe and sound....Let me tell you it was along flight, but I made it. First it was saskatoon to calgary a not so long flight. Then from calgary to san fran where i was able to sleep...ya sleeping! Then on from San fran was the 13 hour flight to hong kong where we refuels and let a few people off here or there. After this hour or so we went to singapore which was another three hours. It was pretty long, but God helped me last through it. On the flight to singapore I met a really neat young woman and we got talking on the plane for a peroid of time. Soon when we got off the plane in the singapore airport we found ourselves spending much of the nine hour lay over together. She was heading out to India to do some works of service there and we just really had some neat conversations about God and what he ment to each of us. The also really good thing about singapore airlines is that you can purchase a shower or shall I say the use of one for only 6 american dollars. THIS WAS AMAZING! Well talking to my new found friend was even better, but after a long time on flights there is nothing like a hot shower to make you feel better.
Soon my friend and I parted ways and off I went from singapore to brisbane which is about a 7 hour flight. I soon found my self there at the airport walking out and meeting Adam. It's been good to be back. There have deffinately already been some tough times tho. I'm in a bit of a transitional feel right now. Because last time I was here I was a student. So i don't feel like a student and I do feel slightly like a staff member, but I don't know all of my responsiblities etc so it's been interesting to get the feel around here. If you could be praying that the transition goes well and that God is continually share his heart on things with me (his will would be clear in everything) that would be amazing! I know I'm supposed to be here forsure in Brisbane and am soo excited for a school to start.
Tomorrow my trianing will begin so it should be pretty interesting and informative. It's going to be a good one! Well I love you all and I'll be posting some more.
God bless
~Maegan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH Maegan! I'm so glad to hear you're there safely and that all of your adventures have gone well. You've only been gone four days and look at how many things God has shown you! My prayers are with you as you establish your new place there and continue "adventuring".
Much love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

aww, "yay" for meeting cool people on the airplanes...wish I'd done that more. Maybe next time...well, I Love You dear one. You can be certain that you are in my prayers often.

Love, Love, Love,
Tamarah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maegan! I think I'm a day too late due to the time change, but I hope you had a good one anyway.
Thoughts and love,
Karen