Saturday, June 03, 2006

Thanks Everyone!

Here are a few more pictures of myself and the stuff that I've been up to with the group. Some of the things that you won't see here is the evangelism that we been doing in King George Square. It's really awesome and God is doing some big things. Thank you so much for everyone's prayer it is very muchly appreciated.
A night out at the Three monkeys and Jolleen and I ended up getting espresso shots it was a pretty funny night let me tell you.
One of the lakes on Fraser Island and if you can see the dots those are people and that is one huge sand dune.
Rhoda and myself at Lake McKenzie.
Stradbrooke Island me possing.

6 comments:

Stephen and Melissa Thiessen said...

oh maegs...you look so beautiful! I just wanted to say I love you and miss you:) You are so gorgeous:) Your smile is amazing.

luv meliss

Anonymous said...

Hey Darling, aww, you're so lovely!!! And I agree with Meliss, "You are SO GORGEOUS!!!"
*muah! I love you lots!!
lots of hugs, and I miss you tons!!

Love, Tamarah (L)

Anonymous said...

maegan reid you're a beautiful girl and i miss you like crazy!!!
love
kristin

Kristen S said...

Hey honey! I miss you. I just about started crying when I was reading about all that you're doing and seeing all the pics and how much fun you're having! I can't wait to catch up with you at Christmas. I love you, you wonderful girl!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Fusion car audio Jeep unlimited dealers http://www.nissan-350z-8.info/Ferrari-456-versus-maserati-coupe.html Circuit breaker mh t Refrigerator door switch polyphonic ringtones Making bdsm supplies Blonde teen pic Braun bp2510 blood pressure monitor houston refrigerators and freezers supplies and parts Cellulite reduction diet new orleans Music management recording schools california Buy mitsubishi hc3000u http://www.22-re-motor-toyota.info/Tiptrickscaramplifiers.html Group 31 batteries

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 2005 dodge ram 3500 floor mats