Monday, May 08, 2006

It's been awhile...


okay so sorry guys that I haven't posted sooner. I tend to get pretty busy pretty quick. BUT, here I am posting yet another one.
Life is going really good. God has been teaching me some rather interesting things about faith, trusting in him, relationship stuff...(fun fun), and tons more. Basically tho I've come to a point where I just don't want to give half of myself to him, but the whole package. So that's what I'm working on.
We got back from our month of outreach about a week ago, which went wonderful. we had our up and down times but we did what we could. Sometimes I feel like we should have worked harder, but that's all up to the Lord now. We did such things as God's heart for the Nations (amazing week), the Easter feastival/parade in Roma, a evangelism night in Emerald where we just handed out flyers to people for free food and some entertainment, and just helping out local churches and pastors. It was a good month, but hopefully we'll strive to do so much more in the coming up trips. So...we leave the base in less than a week (so we leave monday the 15th) and we're off to Stratbrooke Island (spelling could be wrong). We'll be there for a week of lectures and then off to some other little towns along the coast for another week. It'll be really fun cause we get to camp out on the beach!!! haha like old times. So if you think of praying for anything pray for safety and more revelations and break through with God. It should be wonderful.
Well I think that's enough for now...until next time.
signing off,
Maegan

7 comments:

Stephen and Melissa Thiessen said...

What the heck are you wearing??? Do Australians like to wear 80's clothing??hahaha

Glad to hear things are going good! It was so much fun to talk on msn with you for a bit the other day! Hope you have fun next week on your little trip.
I love you and miss you very much.

Remember: Stay fit and Have fun!

love melriss

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Maegan! I'm so glad you're having such a good time! I check your blog quite a bit, it's so exciting to hear how you're doing from the other side of the world. I think about you lots and pray for you all the time. Cheers that everything is going so well and you're taking some life changing, God honouring actions. I miss you so much and can't wait to hear stories when you get back!
Lots of love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey my love!! what's up hottie? well, i can definately say, you look FANTASTIC in that picture...love the shirt. ah haha...soo...aww, you're leaving the base again? oh well, i will have to call you this week sometime before you go. We have LOTS to talk about!! hehe...i'm excited!! I miss you!!! well, i'm SUPER glad that you're having so much fun and that God is doing amazing things in your love, I love you forever!!! Muah!!!

Love, Tam-ram

Anonymous said...

oh...and when i said i'm glad that God is doing amazing things in your love...i really meant life. yep...life, it's supposed to say life! ah haha. silly me! haha, bye maegan!!!

Katherine said...

ohh Maegan how we have missed you here at home! But I bet you are having a blast down there! It sounds like you are accomplishing soo much but at the same time learning so much as well!! Hopefully I can get in on this phone call, we tried a little while ago but it didn't work so well! Anyhow hope you are having a wonderful time!!

Welp, see you later!

Daryl said...

Hi Maegan!!
Wow, it is great to hear what God is teaching you, and hearing the desire that you have to give God all of your life! It is super encouraging and I am so glad that you have been given this opportunity!!
Take care and we miss you tons!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Bi pap machines with humidifier Discontinued north face coats buy ionamin sydney police probe islamic shop newest contact lenses