Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well I guess it times!

Well hi Guys! Thought I would update you on how things are going....well God has taught me a lot already. I'm learning to hear God's voice and Obey. It's not the easiest task in the world, but I'm try to faithfully trust him and obey. Trust and Obey for there's no other way to be trusting in Jesus, but to trust and Obey. (music interlude). Wow had to get that out. Yep so things are going wonderful. I've met some pretty cool people and they are all pretty encouraging. I miss you all tons and if you ever get the time send up a prayer for this little chick you should! Yep but I should get going hmmm post some comments and questions and I'll answer them cause I'd love to. I never know what to write so if you let me know then I'll answer. Love you all,
Maegan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hottie! what's up? well i miss you tons...oh and hey tag...you're hott! lol...well, i hope you are having fun in the sun! oh...and here's a song for you..."you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey...you just don't know dear, how much i love you! so...please don't take my sunshine away!! Tell us stories about cool things that have happened...k? aww, sometimes you're sister says things the way you do...oh how it makes me miss my maegan!! haha, well love you!!
Take care, God Bless!

Tamarah

Anonymous said...

hey mag...how 'bout you tell us what you do for fun?? anything fun and australia-ish??
miss you lots!! there's a HUGE snow storm here today...so take a second to feel sorry for us k?
love you kiddo....
Kristin

Anonymous said...

k maegan, something else...you should post pictures...and tell us about all the sweet things God is doing in your life...but pictures, if you can post pictures...that would be awesome!! I miss you!!
*muah!*
lots of hugs!
Tamarah

PS. I love you tons and tons!

bre said...

hey love!!!
i'm home and you're gone... what's the deal? haha. sounds like you're having a great time.. i remember the first few weeks of YWAM, i definitely missed home, but you'll get so connected with the people you're with that leaving will turn into the hardest thing! Have an amazing time! Allow God to use you in all ways! Be vulnerable and real, there's nothing to lose and everything to gain! LOVE YOU MAEGAN!!